ten wicked animals horror movies will warn you against-
1. Dogs- ah! Those poor, harmless benign creature, that wag their tells off every time you come near them. Apart from the wicked fact that people always die trying to walk them or rescue them they also help spirits to manifest, that is, spirits borrow their energy to manifest. So be very wary of that puppy curled at your feet on your bed!
2. Cats- those bright eyed creature sitting smugly at your table or window, well, they often allow demons to hide inside.
3. Ravens- now don’t tell me you don’t know that ravens are devil’s and witch’s spy, servants.
4. Sparrows- these harmless chirpy creatures are branded as messengers of hell!
5. Snake- now we all know he represents devil, right?
6. Goats- poor bleating things are also representative of devil. Why? Because they are willful, not meek as lambs.
7. Bats- they can be bats but they can be vampires too.
8. Wolves- well, they can be simple canines or sinister werewolves, it all depends on how lucky you are and where you are.
9. Rats- if your house have one too many you may have a rodent problem or a vampire lurking somewhere nearby or if worse, inside your house. Keep garlic and holy water handy if they help!
10. Human beings- they can be actually any paranormal entity in disguise or simply possessed. Mostly you won’t be able to recognize before it’s too late.
DO YOU LIKE THIS NEW STYLE OF WRITING? DO TELL ME!
I AM TRYING TO WRITE SOME ARTICLE TYPE POSTS…