Five fragrances that haunt me I will say!
1. The fragrance of lemon, lime, its flower… anything! It fills up my heart and brain with a great amount of cheer, why I don’t know!
2. The fragrance/smell of fresh paint!
3. The fragrance of marigolds- flowers, leaves anything! I have always loved this fragrance!
4. Fragrance that comes out of earth when rain falls after a dry patch of days, weeks. That fragrance is nostalgic without reason but fills up my whole being.
5. Fragrance (?) of mist or winter mornings before dawn, when dew drops are still around, light is yet to show up.
Have a lovely day!